About our Clinics
Our clinics are an introduction to our Academy Program.
During each clinic players will be divided into small groups to have their mechanics, plate set-up, swing plane and bat-speed analyzed. Players will take a lot of swings, from the tee, soft toss and live in-cage. Specific recommendations and solutions will be offered that are tailored to each individual to enhance the players development of optimal balance and mechanics.
Through informative, interactive presentations, we will identify and discuss the common denominators that all great Major League hitters share. This includes an introduction to the process of natural hitting mechanics – vision, grip size, stance width, spine-angle, stride-length and swing mechanics.
The program emphasizes building a balanced and efficient swing from the ground up. Athletes have their own unique bio-mechanical structure. By analyzing the athlete’s body type and structure, we can identify their ideal athletic position to maximize performance and consistency. When hitters determine their optimal stance width, posture (spine angle) and grip size, the core and leg muscles become fully engaged dramatically increasing ground force reaction and rotation. As a result of being in balance, the bodies natural swing mechanics will occur in proper sequential order.
Players should learn and improve the following:
- How to set up in the batters box
- How to build their own ideal athletic and balanced stance
- How to develop the proper swing plane
- How to improve visual perception
- How to maximize use of the legs and core
- How to drive the ball to opposite field
- How to hit off-speed pitches
- How to increase exit velocity
- Develop optimal launch angle
- How to increase their power
- How to improve bat speed
- How to correct fundamental hitting flaws
Click here to view our upcoming Clinics across the United States.